5 String
34 scale
Delano MM pickup
Delano Bridge (adjustable for width)
Noll 3-band pre-amp, (Cut/Boost on Bass/Middle/Treble
Coil Tap switch fitted for Series/Parallel or Single Coil
Passive override option by pulling Vol switch
Zero fret
This bass had a recent professional setup, was restrung and frets were polished at the same time. The action is set low

This bass looks great, plays really well and has no issues whatsoever. I haven't had it long and am selling due to me having bought a jazz5 recently.

BassBunny sold it to me and I am reusing his photos as havent taken any new ones myself. There are one or two very minor dings on the bass.

I'm based in Harrow Middx and anyone is free to try this bass, if they can make it over here. If not, happy to arrange a courier for an extra £12

Price £475

Edited by Platypus

[quote name='martthebass' post='748055' date='Feb 17 2010, 09:30 AM']Really nice bass at a great price. Had the 2 pup version of this (Ken Taylor) and it was every bit as good as a SR5 for a lot less cash.[/quote]

Yes, does a very good 'Ray tone and quite a lot more. The build quality really is impressive

[quote name='Shockwave' post='750157' date='Feb 18 2010, 08:30 PM']How about a part ex on my Pedulla? :)[/quote]

That stopped me in my tracks - must resist!.. I'm looking to reduce my basses to just two, and wont be looking for a replacement

Still, no harm in asking

Oooh, I had one of these on my wish list for a loooooong time and its got my fave preamp too!! The bridge is capable of taking piezo pickups if I'm not mistaken and the coil splitting just adds to the versatility. A bass after my own heart for sure.

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='750235' date='Feb 18 2010, 09:23 PM']Oooh, I had one of these on my wish list for a loooooong time and its got my fave preamp too!! The bridge is capable of taking piezo pickups if I'm not mistaken and the coil splitting just adds to the versatility. A bass after my own heart for sure.[/quote]

Think your right about the bridge, hadn't realised it before, though it does look that way. its a very impressive instrument for the money!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='wildman' post='764348' date='Mar 4 2010, 07:27 PM']How about a swap or near swap for my Sandberg Fretless 4....

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=70411&hl=sandberg"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...amp;hl=sandberg[/url][/quote]

Thanks for the offer - nice fretless you have there, though I'm just looking for a sale for mine

P

• 2 weeks later...